Re: [AMBER] Calculation halted on pmemd.cuda

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 21:32:29 -0400

it will help if you can say what you are simulating. this can be a common
problem where users have non-standard force field parameters and the system
becomes unstable. it also can be a problem with very strained initial
structures. Let people know how you generated your initial coordinates, and
if it is using standard parameters provided with Amber.