Re: [AMBER] Pmemd to run TI on protein mutations

From: zz sheng <shengzizhang.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:09:38 -0400

Dear Carlos,

Great to see these studies. For the IDP work, could you send me the Amber configuration scripts used for minimization, equilibration and production runs for TI? I would like to learn how to set up the system. An example PDB will be great.

For my compiled Amber18, I did not see the pmemdGTI program, is it compiled with specific parameters? I only see pmemd.cuda.

Thanks,

Best,

Zizhang