Re: [AMBER] Problem with AMBER20 compilation using Intel/20.4 compiler

From: Samuel Mohan Dass, Premila <premila.illinois.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 21:10:22 +0000

Thank you so much for the info and help!
I got contacted yesterday from Marcela via the help.psc.edu<mailto:help.psc.edu> who suggested I do the following,

 edit the config.h file to lower the optimization of the fortran compiler:
FOPTFLAGS=-ip -O0 -xHost
then make install

It seems to have solved the problem.

I been running make test and so far the Amber installation tests has been going well. I was going to update the message here as soon as the tests are over. Thank you for all the help!