Re: [AMBER] CpHMD with structurally different protonation states?

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 13:22:59 -0400

Hi Anselm.

As Vinicius mentioned, you would need to code inside AMBER to be able to
do this directly.

If you are interesting mostly on the change in pKa of the compound, you
can do Free energy calculations for the molecule in solution and in a
binding pocket for example.

Adrian

--
Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
V.T. and Louise Jackson Professor in Chemistry