Re: [AMBER] Loading Topology & Trajectory Files

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 09:51:24 +0000

Would one need to separate datasets when performing lifetime analyses say during a hydrogen bond analyses session?

Let's say I am running the analyses below:

parm .*.prmtop
trajin ...
trajin ..
hbond S1 series out series.dat nointramol image \
donormask :ACT.N donorhmask :ACT.H \
acceptormask :TCA.O \
avgout avg.dat
run
runanalysis lifetime S1[solutehb] out lifetime.dat

Can you set up this to run several analyses whit the trajectory data already loaded? I remember trying to get this to work several years ago without success. The avgout I think I remember working though the lifetime never ran right. If possible, how would one set this up?

parm .*.prmtop
trajin ...
trajin ..
hbond S1 series out series.dat nointramol image \
donormask :ACT.N donorhmask :ACT.H \
acceptormask :TCA.O \
avgout avg.dat
#
hbond S2 series out series2.dat nointramol image \
donormask :ACT.O donorhmask :ACT.OH \
acceptormask :TCA.O \
avgout avg2.dat
#
run
runanalysis lifetime S1[solutehb] out lifetime.dat
runanalysis lifetime S2[solutehb] out lifetime2.dat

Best regards
// Gustaf