Re: [AMBER] Solvating my box with specified number of water molecules

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 10:22:32 -0400

Hi,

Looks like you've stumbled onto input for my not-very-clever brute
force solvate wrapper script for LEaP:
https://github.com/drroe/Solvate.sh

You need to run that input with this script, not LEaP itself, e.g.
'Solvate.sh solvate.in'.

However, you may find that 'packmol' is a better alternative for you.

-Dan