Re: [AMBER] Apply Lennar-Jones potential between small molecules

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 11:05:49 -0400

I would not think about what happens after autoimage- that's not what is
going on in your simulation and the restraints will only be applied to what
happens during MD.
focus on the input structure that you give to sander or pmemd, and whether
you use imaging during MD or not. also on how you set up the pairs and
distances for the restraints.
can you simplify the problem to a single restraint that you think isn't
working, and explain what your restraint is, the initial coordinates for
that pair, and why you think it isn't working during MD?