Re: [AMBER] Ligand moving out of active site after 250ns

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 11:43:09 -0500

Hi,

Someone else might see something off, but I didn't see anything that'd be
responsible other than your slightly higher temperature. But devil's
advocate- 1) are you sure the active site/ligand conformation is actually
correct, or 2) are you sure the ligand isn't just doing what it's supposed
to do, ie leave and rebind?

If you're certain of the above, you could trying putting some distance
constraints between one of the ligand/protein atoms to keep it tethered in
place.

Best,

Kenneth

--
Ask yourselves, all of you, what power would hell have if those imprisoned
here could not dream of heaven?