[AMBER] Request for the sha256sum od amber20

From: Hector Martinez-Seara <hseara.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 11:43:07 +0100

Hi all,
I am one of the maintainers of the amber module on spack. Unfortunately, I
do not yet have access to amber20 on my site. Still, I would like to update
the installation recipe to allow amber20 integrated installation in spack.
As I assume that the old installation methods still exist in amber20,
despite the new CMake alternative, the only thing I need is the sah256sum
of the Amber20.tar.bz2 file. The file that people download after paying the
correspondent fee.

I would appreciate the help of anybody who has access to the new amber (not
ambertools) to provide the output of `sha256sum Amber20.tar.bz2`. *Please
note that I am NOT requesting the file itself.*

Kind regards,
Hector

--
Dr. Hector Martinez-Seara, Ph.D.