[AMBER] AMBER20 on Ubuntu 20.04 and CUDA 11.2?

From: Rudy Richardson <rjrich.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 18:45:57 -0500

I have installed AMBER20 on my Linux Mint 20 Xfce system (based on Ubuntu
20.04 LTS). The default CUDA version for this Linux version is 11.2.
Unfortunately, at present, it seems that the highest CUDA version that is
compatible with AMBER20 is CUDA 10.2. For a number of reasons, I prefer to
keep CUDA 11.2 installed and I prefer not to attempt running two versions
of CUDA on my system. Is an update or patch planned soon for AMBER20 that
will enable it to use CUDA 11.2?

Thank you.

Rudy

Rudy J. Richardson, ScD, DABT