Re: [AMBER] Minimization Time Limit Error with Sander

From: Aanshi Gandhi <aanshi.gandhi.mail.utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 21:19:01 +0000

Sorry when I said "allowed to run for 10 hours" I was referring to the #SBATCH --time=D-HH:MM line in my submission script. So in the script I sent the time was set for 3h 30 mins but in the past I have tried setting it for 10 hours as well.

In terms of the output file, it seems to stop writing after nstep 1000 (attached here as well), would this be a problem with my structure? Or should I change the parameters in minimization to fix this?

Thank you,
Aanshi Gandhi (she/her)
M.ASc Candidate, Garton Lab
Email <mailto:aanshi.gandhi.mail.utoronto.ca> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/aanshigandhi/>