[AMBER] Molecular Dynamics Tutorial for Membrane-Bound Proteins in Amber

From: ANDRES IBACACHE <aaibacache.uc.cl>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 17:22:05 -0300

 Hi everyone
I'm currently working with a membrane transporter protein to which I need
to simulate molecular dynamics (MD). For this, I have inserted my protein
in a membrane with CHARMM-GUI and preparing the system with Amber.
My problem is that Amber's tutorial to perform MD to this type of proteins
only specifically details the process with a membrane without proteins (
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial16/index.html
<https://www.researchgate.net/deref/http%3A%2F%2Fambermd.org%2Ftutorials%2Fadvanced%2Ftutorial16%2Findex.html>)
and talks very little about what I need to do.
For that reason, will anyone have a tutorial available to do MD for
membrane-bound proteins in Amber?

Thanks

--
Andrés Patricio Ibacache Chía
Estudiante Doctorado en Genética Molecular y Microbiología - PUC