Re: [AMBER] nc files contain lesser number of atoms compared to prmtop

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 12:03:26 -0500

Hi,

You have the following flag in your input file:

ntwprt=22,

This means "only write the first 22 atoms to the trajectory". You'll
need a topology to match. You can create such a "stripped" topology
with either parmed or cpptraj. E.g. (cpptraj):

parm myparm.parm7
parmstrip !(.1-22)
parmwrite out strip.myparm.parm7

Commands are similar for parmed (use the 'strip' and 'parmout'
commands instead of 'parmstrip' and 'parmwrite'). See the manual for
full details.

-Dan