Re: [AMBER] VDWAALS energy shoots up suddenly during transition from Minimization to Heating

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 11:45:58 -0300 (UYT)

Dear Chris, Ross and David,

I've seen the similar issue in some of my simulation, but at coarse-grained level using SIRAH...

So far I could track the issue to the minimization using the GPU code of AMBER 18 (I didn't test AMBER 20 yet!)...

Please try using the CPU code for minimization and the GPU for MD, As David suggests... that worked in my case.

Sorry, I've been very busy to fill a proper bug report...

All the best,

Matias