Re: [AMBER] An error during NPT/production (GPU run)

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 09:56:45 -0500

It seems you have made the fix correctly. The fix I suggested was
incomplete, in that it should read:

if (((objcode == ANGL_CODE || objcode == NMR3_CODE) && ispresent[2] == 0) ||
      (objcode == CMAP_CODE && ispresent[4] == 0)) {

But, unless you have NMR3 (3-point NMR restraint) terms in your system this
is not your problem. Simmerling is finding that the fix I suggested goes a
long way to fixing his problem but something else is still causing
trouble. I'll keep you posted on what I can find. Meanwhile, can you send
me your system and run conditions in a direct email?

Dave