Re: [AMBER] Unsupported CUDA version 11.1 detected during the installation of AMBER20.CUDA

From: 贺俊宏 <197211005.csu.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 14:50:17 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

> We are getting closer. Did all the cuda tests fail, or just one or a
> few? If the latter, which tests failed?
>
> Did you see the same behavior with the CMake installation? The legacy
> build scripts get very little testing.
>
> I don't have CUDA 11.1 installed on any machines here. So, I'm hoping
> someone on the list might have some relevant experience to report.
>
> ....dac

All the test of cuda fail,for the same reason:

cudaMemcpyToSymbol: SetSim copy to cSim failed invalid device symbol
Primary job terminated normally, but 1 process returned
a non-zero exit code. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted.
mpirun detected that one or more processes exited with non-zero status, thus causing
the job to be terminated. The first process to do so was:

  Process name: [[35541,1],5]
  Exit code: 255

0 file comparisons passed
0 file comparisons failed
94 tests experienced errors

I have try to install with CMake,but for some special reason,the download of Dependency package is too slow to finish and sometimes breakout.
So I turned to another install Method. notably,I have successfully completed all installations with GPU 2080ti and CUDA10.0