[AMBER] MMPBSA.py.MPI parallel installation using run_cmake

From: divyabharathi korlepara <divyabharathik938.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 00:13:50 +0530

Dear Amber experts,
            I am trying to install parallel version of ambertools20. I
followed the procedure given the amber20.pdf. I could install all the
parallel codes expect MMPBSA.py.MPI.

            In the note section it was mentioned that, the installation
depends on mpi4py build. I installed mpi4py using conda install mpi4py and
it got installed. I used miniconda of ambertools for this purpose.

What needs to be done to get MMPBSA.py.parallel version.

Thanks,
Divya.
Dr. Divya Bharathi,
Post Doctoral Fellow,