[AMBER] Unsupported CUDA version 11.1 detected during the installation of AMBER20.CUDA

From: 贺俊宏 <197211005.csu.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 11:29:29 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Just as the title,i'm trying to install AMBER20.cuda,but it seems like AMBER20 could not support CUDA11.1,
because of my GPU RTX3090,the only available version of CUDA is 11.1,this makes the problem seem insurmountable.

but after Browsed AMBER20 Official Website,I have found that the newest benchmark of AMBER20 is done with RTX3090 and CUDA11.1.

could you help me out?or just clarify the problem is insurmountable,thanks a lot!!