Re: [AMBER] question about dihedral angles

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 11:50:58 -0500

Hi,

The command for calculating dihedral angles in cpptraj is 'dihedral'.
The command for rotating atoms around a dihedral is 'rotatedihedral'.
Both are documented in the manual. The convention in cpptraj is for
all atoms connected to the greater atom index to move; those connected
to the lower atom index are fixed. Cpptraj does the rotation in
Cartesian space - I think tleap may do it via internal coordinates but
I'm not sure about that.

-Dan