Re: [AMBER] Tri-coordination environment in zinc

From: SATYAJIT KHATUA <satyajitkhatua09.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 11:09:20 +0530

Hi,

Sorry for replying this late. I thought that maybe using MCPB.py is a
viable solution in this case and stopped following further updates posted
in the archive. Now, I understand the problems that I am going to face if I
don't take care of this problem that you have mentioned. Previously, I have
also tried the modeling by striping the crystal waters of the PDB and then
adding the suitable water box to see if any water molecule falls within the
coordination distance of zinc ion but none to avail. Can you please help me
with the ways about how to saturate the metal site with the water molecule?
That will be helpful.

with regards,
Satyajit Khatua