Re: [AMBER] CO2

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 15:37:06 -0400

I typed "amber co2 parameters" into google and found lots of results that
looked relevant, including some papers. I'd start there...also there has
been discussion before on this list, use the search function on the
ambermd.org web site and you should see them and can see what has been
suggested in the past. good luck!