[AMBER] Steered MD at constant force

From: Vishal Singh <vishal.chemistry5.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 17:45:01 +0530

I have performed the SMD simulation where I pulled the two ends of the RNA
upto a certain length with a constant pulling speed and force constant (at
constant loading rates) and plotted the force-extension curves. But now I
want to pull the same two ends at constant force using
distance restraint. So, I am confused about the distang file for pulling
between two atoms at constant force. Which file/parameter I should use for
the constant force SMD simulations?
Also, How can I fix the force in SMD simulation?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Vishal