Re: [AMBER] ff19SB and OPC, process_(min/md)out.perl and LEaP

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 05:36:20 -0400

Hi Gustaf,

I’m not sure what equilibration protocol you’re using, but the one I use
generally does the trick, detailed here:
https://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/5.0013849

I also have a script that implements it for amber (it’s a bit rough around
the edges so use with care):
https://github.com/drroe/AmberMdPrep

Hopefully it is helpful.

-Dan