Re: [AMBER] Adding Ions

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 12:27:14 +0000

Thank you for clarifying, after these emails the “ion” situation all makes a lot more sense to me.

Unfortunately, I opted for Cl- as it aligned easily and nicely with regards columns in the pdb files generated. For future reference, I now know better and will adapt the more appropriate option.

Thank you and best regards
// Gustaf