Re: [AMBER] controversy in PBSA and GBSA results

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 08:34:39 -0400

I don't know the specifics of your situation, but as a GB model developer I
would definitely vote that PB is usually more reliable for this
application. We tend to make a lot of approximation sin GB so it can be
fast during MD, but for postprocessing without the need for forces I think
PB is the preferred approach.
Keep in mind that both models are sensitive to the input parameters (such
as the atomic radii set).