Re: [AMBER] Loading R.E.D server parameters into xleap

From: Emmett Leddin <drtigger13.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 12:11:59 -0500

Hi again,

Part of the internal pyRED procedure is linking the 2 together (that’s why
there’s a keyword section on inter-mcc), so one of the mol2 files in INTER
should be the complete nucleotide (if you used that keyword).

If you didn’t use it initially, I’d suggest rerunning based of their
tutorial or my own instructions.

   - https://upjv.q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-4.php#19
   -
   https://emleddin.github.io/comp-chem-website/AMBERguide-PyRED-uploads.html

Sincerely,

Emmett Leddin

Pronouns: he/him
Chemistry PhD Candidate

> On Oct 16, 2020, at 08:13, Sruthi Sudhakar <sruthisudhakarraji.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you for the information;. I would try with the above procedure. But

*1LT E. Leddin, CAP*
(Cell) 708.522.7315
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
gocivilairpatrol.com <http://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/>

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 8:13 AM Sruthi Sudhakar <