[AMBER] CPPTRAJ: Cluster structures keeping only one water, by position?

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 14:14:59 -0400

Hi all,

I have the MD of a system that now I'd like to cluster and obtain the
representative structures of each cluster. As it happens, this system has
exactly one *very* conserved water, that I'd like it to be in the
structures. However, although there is always *some* water molecule at this
position, the specific water molecule at the position changes during the MD.

Is there anyway I can do a cluster analysis that will print the final
structures with only this specific water? Or any way I can strip all waters
BUT for this one before clustering? (It would have to be by position, not
residue number.)

I appreciate any ideas. Thanks a lot!
--
Gustavo Seabra.