Re: [AMBER] Permute dihedrals

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 09:02:22 -0400

Hi,

The dihedral types supported can be listed by entering 'help
permutedihedrals' in a cpptraj interactive prompt:

<dihedral types> = alpha beta gamma delta epsilon zeta nu0 nu1 nu2
nu3 nu4 h1p c2p chin phi psi chip omega chi2 chi3 chi4 chi5

I just noticed that the dihedral types listed in the Amber manual are
a little out of date. The above list (from 'help') is the most
up-to-date one.

-Dan