Re: [AMBER] Cannot run NPT

From: Juraj Dobias <juraj.dobias.uochb.cas.cz>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 13:21:35 +0200

Hello Mohamed,

This is pretty common error and Amber also suggested possible solutions
for you. When I receive this error I run 100 ps simulation using CPU
code (in my case pmemd.MPI instead of pmemd.cuda) and then continue with
GPU. Or alternatively you can start new GPU simulation with generated
restart file, but it can fail again. So maybe you will have to do it
several times.

best regards,

Juraj