[AMBER] Verbose - Output File Information Not Changing

From: An Ta <anta.mymail.mines.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 12:55:43 -0600

Dear AMBER users and developers,

My goal is to obtain additional information regarding the PME calculation
in my NVT simulations. I have been trying to change my verbosity setting
with the 'verbose' keyword in my MD-input file. Unfortunately, regardless
of the value that I set (e.g. 1 or 2), my output file does not contain
additional information as opposed to when verbose = 1. Am I missing
something in my input file? Or is this something that I am not able to do?
The software version that I have been using for these simulations is
AMBER14 and my input script is pasted below.

&cntrl
 iwrap = 1,
 imin =0,
 irest = 1,
 ntx = 5,
 nstlim = 1000000,
 dt = 0.0010,
 ntwx = 1000,
 ntpr = 1000,
 ntwv = 1000,
 ntb = 1,
 cut = 10,
 ntt = 3,
 gamma_ln = 2.0,
 temp0 = 298.,
 ig = -1,
/
&ewald
 verbose = 2,
/
&end

Thank you for you consideration and time.

Sincerely,
*An T. Ta *
Department of Chemistry | Ph.D. Candidate
Coolbaugh Hall | Room 118
Golden, CO 80401