Re: [AMBER] Compiling CPPTRAJ from GitHub

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 12:06:43 +0000

So I figured, hey if I can do this compile specifying things very neatly I might be able to compile cpptraj with openmpi support and started specifying things very manually. This seemed to work better then using -amberlib though when I came to the sanderlib, things went belly up:

  Checking sanderlib: dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libsander.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/guolaa/Git/cpptraj.clone/./testp
  Reason: image not found
./configure: line 360: 93309 Abort trap: 6 ./testp > prog.out

Error: Run of test program failed, compiled with: mpicxx -Wall -O3 -std=gnu++11 -I/Users/guolaa/SOFTWARE/amber20//include -o testp testp.cpp /Users/guolaa/SOFTWARE/amber20//lib/libsander.dylib

This is strange as the path to the lib sander.dylib file is the correct one.

I’m sure there is an easy answer to this though I cannot manage to get the configuration to work. Any suggestions welcome

Best regards
// Gustaf