Re: [AMBER] Using pytraj with jupyter notebook

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 19:43:39 -0400

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 3:44 PM Rangarajan, Amith <Amith.Rangarajan.ucsf.edu>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am new to AMBER and i am trying to use pytraj.
>
> I am getting this error -"importError: dynamic module does not define
> module export function (PyInit_topology_objects)" when trying to use pytraj
> ( import pytraj) and wish to ask about what i should do to fix this?

hi, it seems like you're using different python version for pytraj (saying
use python 2 for pytraj that was compiled with python3).

- which python version are you using?
- In the notebook: import sys; print(sys.version_info)

If the versions mismatch, make sure to launch the notebook with the same
python version used for compiling pytraj.

Please see the old thread: http://archive.ambermd.org/202004/0237.html
Hai