Re: [AMBER] cellulose chain

From: Pinky Mazumder <pmazumder67.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 09:46:58 -0500

Thank you.

I can place the chains parallel to each other. After that, I need to see
the h-bond interaction between the polymers. For that I ran the simulations
with energy minimization, heating and production MD.

Even after, I do not see the H-Bond. To do so, what process I need to
follow?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Pinky