Re: [AMBER] Small molecules paramters

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 05:53:03 +0000

According to the fifth information webpage

“Amber-compatible parameters can also be generated, although Amber-style force field files are not output (users can convert though with parmed)”
- http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/fftk/

It should be very possible. If it is advisable, I suspect that depends on the quality of generated parameters.

Best regards
// Gustaf