Re: [AMBER] installation failed libsanderles.dir amd plumed

From: Andrew Waight <waight.msg.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 07:11:45 -0700

Thanks for your help David,

         Actually I uninstalled plumed to try to get the package compiled,
now the make install is throwing an error linking CXX

[ 67%] Linking CXX executable cpptraj.cuda
/home/drewaight/anaconda3/x86_64-conda_cos6-linux-gnu/sysroot/usr/lib/librt.so:
undefined reference to `__vdso_clock_gettime.GLIBC_PRIVATE'

is it a good idea to use the same flag as you mentioned above on this
library also? Thanks again for your help.

              Drew