[AMBER] Help with Acpype on AMberTools19

From: Prapasiri Pongprayoon <fsciprpo.ku.ac.th>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 13:02:50 +0700

Dear All,

I used to use Acpype before with Amber11. Now, I’m trying to use Acpype with AmberTools19, but it seems that the scripts failed in the state of prmchk. As far as I can see, it seems that AmberTools19 has prmchk2 NOT prmchk. This may be a reason for the failure of acpype. I have tried to search for solution, but still can’t find it. It would be very appreciated if one could help me solve this.

Do I need to use older version of AmberTools which I can’t find online now.

Thank for your help in advance

Best Regards,
Prapasiri