[AMBER] Different LJ parameters in .dat file and 'atominfo' output

From: José Daniel Martinez <jmartinez.cicbiogune.es>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 12:17:50 +0000

Hi everyone!

I am wondering why the LJ parameters in the gaff.dat file are different from those output by the CPPTRAJ command 'atominfo'. For instance, the parameters for 'h1' as specified in the .dat file, are:
 h1 1.3870 0.0157
However, when I call 'atominfo' for my molecule, the output VdW parameters for a 'h1' are:
rWDW = 1.3593
eVDW = 0.0208

Does anybody know what is going on here?

Thanks!

Dan.

[ASOCIACION CENTRO DE INVESTIGACION COOPERATIVA EN BIOCIENCIAS] [Center of Excellence Severo Ochoa]

Center of Excellence Severo Ochoa (2017-2021)

All information and attachments included in this email are confidential and intended for the original recipient only. You must not share any part of this message with any third party. If you have received this message by mistake, please reply to let us know immediately, so we can make sure such a mistake does not happen again and delete this message from your system. We have put our efforts into ensuring that this message is free of errors and viruses but, despite our efforts, you should always scan all emails for any threats with proper software, as the sender does not accept liability for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of this email. We also would like to inform that all personal data included in this email or in the attached documentation, could be processed by ASOCIACION CENTRO DE INVESTIGACION COOPERATIVA EN BIOCIENCIAS with the aim of managing the legal relationship between the parties. If you would like to access, modify or oppose to the treatment of your data, you can contact us in writi
ng.