Re: [AMBER] How to use set pert=true

From: Dawid das <addiw7.googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 16:34:35 +0200

Yes, I am familiar with this tutorial. Generally speaking, my procedure
works for all
modified amino acids (chromophores) but RFP. I checked the definition of
atoms, the
structure of lib and parm as well as bonding information a few times and I
still can't
figure out what the source of problem is.

Best wishes,
Dawid Grabarek

czw., 21 maj 2020 o 03:16 David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu> napisaƂ(a):