Re: [AMBER] Amber20 serial make test FAILUREs on IBM Power9

From: Cong Liu <cong.liu.1.stonybrook.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 17:03:33 -0400

Hi Prof. Case,

Thanks for replying!

Can you say more about your hardware and OS?

The hardware is IBM POWER9 and V100. Here is the info provided by lscpu:

Architecture: ppc64le
Byte Order: Little Endian
CPU(s): 128
On-line CPU(s) list: 0-127
Thread(s) per core: 4
Core(s) per socket: 16
Socket(s): 2
NUMA node(s): 6
Model: 2.1 (pvr 004e 1201)
Model name: POWER9, altivec supported

The operating system is *Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) version 7.6.
*And it is
the Summit supercomputer.

Best,
Cong