Re: [AMBER] How to use set pert=true

From: Dawid das <addiw7.googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 21:07:10 +0200

Hi David,

Thank you for your response. This is nitrogen of acylimine group C=N-C=O,
so it is connected to two
atoms only. It is part of a red fluorescent protein chromophore (C=N part)
and is connected to
the preceding amino acid residue. In fact, when I check the number of bonds
in my
parm file, I get a wrong number of both heavy atom - heavy atom as well as
heavy atom - hydrogen atom bonds.

I tried
set x.66.N pert true
but it does not really work. I still get this error message as well as
incorrect number of bonds.

Best wishes,
Dawid Grabarek