Re: [AMBER] Mol2 to generatee prepc and frcmod fo using Antechamer

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 08:02:32 -0400

On Sat, May 16, 2020, Lod King wrote:

>Sorry that I did not attach the file, here it is the furazan molecule in
>mol2.

I can't reproduce any problem here, with this antechamber run:

    antechamber -fi mol2 -i furazan.mol2 -fo mol2 -o foo.mol2

Here is output:

Welcome to antechamber 20.0: molecular input file processor.

acdoctor mode is on: check and diagnose problems in the input file.
-- Check Format for mol2 File --
-- Check Open Valences --
Warning: The number of bonds (3) for atom (ID: 2, Name: N) does not match
          the connectivity (4) for atom type (N.4) defined in CORR_NAME_TYPE.DAT.
Warning: The number of bonds (3) for atom (ID: 3, Name: N1) does not match
          the connectivity (4) for atom type (N.4) defined in CORR_NAME_TYPE.DAT.
But, you may safely ignore the warnings if your molecule
          uses atom names or element names as atom types.
-- Check Geometry --
       for those bonded
       for those not bonded
acdoctor mode has completed checking the input file.

I've attached the output mol2 file (with gaff atom types).

So: what version of AmberTools are you using? Are you doing what I
outlined above? It seems possible that having the N atoms identified as
N.4 could cause a problem, but I'm not seeing it.

If you can't get things to work, we will need *full* details of exactly
what was done, in order to try to reproduce the behavior you see.

....dac