Re: [AMBER] Mol2 to generatee prepc and frcmod fo using Antechamer

From: Lod King <lodking407.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 21:09:20 -0700

Hi,

Frankly speaking, I just want to use the mol2 file to generate prepc and
frcmod files for my ligand. I don't extract RES from the mol2 files.

For sure, my bond order for the oxygen is wrong.

This molecule is having a furazan scaffold: one oxygen is bonded with two
nitrogens, and I tested the furazan molecule, it did give me the same
error.

So I don't know why even furazan would lead to such error. I was
anticipating that my ligand would since it is not a regular molecule.