[AMBER] Mol2 to generatee prepc and frcmod fo using Antechamer

From: Lod King <lodking407.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 08:36:08 -0700

Hi Amber

I got the following error when using $antechamber to generate prepc and
frcmod files

~~~~~

Welcome to antechamber 17.3: molecular input file processor.

acdoctor mode is on: check and diagnosis problems in the input file.

-- Check Format for mol2 File --

Info: Finished reading file (st0.mol2).

-- Check Unusual Elements --

-- Check Open Valences --

Warning: The number of bonds (2) for atom (ID: 7, Name: O) does not match

         the connectivity (1) for atom type (O.2) defined in
CORR_NAME_TYPE.DAT.

But, you may safely ignore the warnings if your molecule

         uses atom names or element names as atom types.

-- Check Geometry --

      for those bonded

      for those not bonded

-- Check Weird Bonds --

/home/amber18/bin/to_be_dispatched/antechamber: Fatal Error!

Weird atomic valence (3) for atom (ID: 7, Name: O).
       Please check atomic connectivity.
~~~~~~~~~

how should I fix it? my O is connected by two Ns in a five-member ring, btw.

Thanks for your help!