Re: [AMBER] Amber20 sander speed difference between cmake and old configure method

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 08:25:39 -0400

On Wed, May 06, 2020, Charo del Genio wrote:

> on my machine, sander from AmberTools20 run much slower when compiled
> using the cmake system versus the old configure script.

To those who have already downloaded and installed AmberTools20: you
should consider using update_amber to install update.1 to fix the above
problem.

(If you haven't yet installed AmberTools20, the update will be
automatically incorporated into your build when to do so.)

Thanks to Charo del Genio for finding the problem and helping to fix it.

....dac