Re: [AMBER] tlea

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 15:19:38 -0400

This caught my eye because I'm working with the leap code now. What the
message is saying is that you must choose ONE or parm99.dat (used by
ff99SB), parm10.dat (used by ff14SB and the existant but unpublished
ff12SB), or parm15ipq_10.3.dat (ff15ipq), or parm19.dat (ff19SB).
Different force fields are mutually exclusive in this context--you must
choose one. Even if you want to use pieces of each, sourcing all of those
different files would overwrite parameters willy-nilly, so you want to be
in control of the definitions that will construct your system.

Dave