Re: [AMBER] addions

From: Christina Bergonzo <cbergonzo.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 12:17:48 -0400

Hello,

You can use the same addions command to add the number of ions that make up
your salt composition and concentration (I recommend using addionsrand).
In the following example I add Cl- ions to neutralize the charge in the
first command, and then add the desired number of ions to make up the right
salt concentration in the second command (FYI this is a large system and
I'm running with 1M salt).

Example:
addionsrand mol Cl- 0
addionsrand mol Na+ 2448 Cl- 2448

You can reference the manual for additional guidance.

-Christina