Re: [AMBER] The lipid section in the 2020 manual require updating

From: Stephan Schott <sschottv.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 16:39:53 +0200

Hi all,
Well, as described in the manual, the bonded parameters were taken from
Lipid17 (& GLYCAM in tha case of PtdIns), with constrained
mulitconformational charges derived similar to Lipid14, so they should by
all means be compatible. The validation is certainly missing though, which
is why I insist there to be cautious with their use and why they haven't
been published. I will be happy to see Lipid20, so whenever is out
please let me know.
Cheers,

Stephan Schott V.
Bioquímico / Licenciado en Bioquímica