Re: [AMBER] Free energy calculation and system crash

From: Sadaf Rani <sadafrani6.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 01:29:43 +0100

Dear Carlos
I am following the paper
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jacs.6b11467
yes, I have removed charge on the system before removing the vdw and
keeping the one distance, two angles, and three dihedral restraints on as
mentioned in the reference paper. During decoupling, I have softcore
potentials in my simulation.
I would be really grateful for your help in fixing this problem I am facing
since long.

Thanks.

Sadaf