Re: [AMBER] SHAKE ALgorithm and frcmod file

From: Elif Çiğdem Calvin <elifcigdem82.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 15:22:51 +0300

Hello,
thanks for y our answer.
I checked it . It doesn't seem 0.
here is my out file:

NSTEP = 500 TIME(PS) = 75051.000 TEMP(K) = 411.25 PRESS =
 0.0
 Etot = 223.3765 EKtot = 13.4843 EPtot =
 209.8922
 BOND = 7.9131 ANGLE = 9.6736 DIHED =
57.0823
 1-4 NB = 0.3740 1-4 EEL = 411.7846 VDWAALS =
-0.7469
 EELEC = -246.1626 EGB = -30.0258 RESTRAINT =
 0.0000

Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>, 1 May 2020 Cum, 00:18