Re: [AMBER] vmd progress time

From: Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 11:44:05 +0200

Dear Gustaf,

Thanks a lot, I do present the entire interval movie, but a reviewer asked for the time tick to be added… anyway I would be happy to try your suggestion but I don’t find the Atombox comand not in tcl and not in vmd command list, could you please direct me where to find it?

Thanks!

Best,

Fabian

Fabian Glaser PhD

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Web https://lokey.technion.ac.il/bioinformatic-knowledge-unit/
Tel +972 (0) 4 8293701